For our client, an international wind and solar energy developer with almost 1000 employees we are looking for Wind Farm Senior Electrical Engineer in Italy.
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of onshore wind farms and electrical interconnection infrastructures (HVOL and substations).
- Design all aspects of wind farm projects regarding:
- Resource Assessment
- Layout tradeoffs
- Wind turbine technical assessment.
- Civil works: platforms, foundations, access roads.
- Electrical infrastructures: internal electrical lines, MV/HV OL and UL and MV/HV Sub-stations.
- Plot List and expropriation.
- Elaborate all technical documentation, except environmental impact assessment, to be submitted for renewable Plant Sole Authorization, Grid Connection, Construction and entering into service.
- Liaise with internal experts and external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligence.
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease, surface right and/or acquisition contracts.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering.
- At least five years professional experience in wind farms design.
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for wind farms and electrical interconnection infrastructures (HVOL and substations).
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for grid access and connection re-quests.
- Team player.
- Advanced knowledge of WindPro, Civil 3D, Autocad, QGIS.
- Independent way of working, commitment, creativity, accuracy. o Willingness to travel.
o Languages: Italian and English (C1).
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- An interesting range of tasks in a dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
- Opportunity to personally and professionally develop;
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere.