Our client is one of the leading developers and IPPs in the solar and energy storage sector in Poland and other countries in the CEE. For their team in Warsaw we are now looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to support the team with technical expertise in different stage of the project.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
Providing technical subject matter expertise throughout the Development and Acquisition phases of utility-scale solar PV projects until financial close such as:
- Gap Analysis: identify if all required documents are available
- Review documentation of studies and assessments
- Review of design, technology engineering, and grid connection
- Review of permits & environmental/social impacts to ensure compliance
with regulatory guidelines and lenders standards
- Review of the key input parameters to the financial model
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development, project management and technical due diligence of renewable energy projects
- Proven experience in development and acquisition of PV project until financial close.
- Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
- Excellent skills in planning, analysing and coordinating activitie
- Very good skills in establishing priorities
- A team player, used to work in an international and fast growing, dynamicenvironment
- Self-motivated, independent, winning and hands-on personality and strong negotiator
- Fast, critical thinker and conflict solver, capable of taking responsibilities when needed.
- Ability to manage a challenging workload under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and think out of the box.
- With input from the organization, prepare project time tables of acquired projects for subsequent EPC process
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
Competitive salary (13 salaries overall per year)
Highest level of health package for the employee and the family including dental care
Work in an international environment in project in Poland and abroad