Our client is one of the leaders in the PV business in CEE with offices in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, UK among other locations. For their technical DD team in Europe, we are now looking for a Technical DD Manager to support the development of the projects within solar PV and BESS.
In this role, you will be providing technical subject matter expertise throughout the Development and Acquisition phases of utility‐scale solar PV projects until financial close such as:
- Gap Analysis: identify if all required documents are available
- Review documentation of studies and assessments
- Review of design, technology engineering, and grid connection
- Review of permits & spatial planning/environmental/social impacts to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and lenders standards
- Review of the key input parameters to the financial model
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development, project management and technical due diligence of renewable energy projects
- Proven experience in the development and acquisition of PV projects until financial close. Spatial Management or Electrical/Environmental engineering degree
- Excellent skills in planning, analysing and coordinating activities
- Very good skills in establishing priorities
- We are looking for a solutions-driven, energetic, results-oriented team player, used to working in an international, fast-growing, dynamic environment.