For our client, an international energy company we are looking for Senior Grid Engineer.
- The Renewable Grid Engineering team is responsible for creating grid solutions for both new and existing solar, wind, and battery storage projects from the conceptual design to execution across Europe.
- Undertaking engineering tasks related to grid systems, which involve evaluating and creating technical requirements, designs and diagrams, cost calculation, and defining technical scope.
- Contributing to the development and realization of renewables projects at all stages, with a special focus on grid connection. This includes communication with network operators and other stakeholders.
- Having a profound understanding of European engineering norms, and standards, legislation, regulation, related to grid connection and systems.
- Engaging with DNO/TNOs to secure grid connections for newly developed renewable projects. This includes identifying project optimization opportunities.
- Defining and overseeing external engineering services, as well as scope of technical contracts.
- Archiving and sharing engineering documentation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow and prepare guidelines and use engineering applications for grid systems.
- Offer constructive feedback and contribute to continues improvement in all areas.
- Full flexible working arrangement including the option to work from home or at one of our offices locations.
- Degree in electrical engineering, power systems, renewable energy, or related field. Advanced vocational qualifications with relevant grid experience will also be considered.
- Bring at least four years of experience in electrical grid engineering, with a minimum expertise in one of the relevant areas such as HV/MV systems, cabling, protection, transformer, switchgear, SCADA, system study, grid studies, CAD design, etc.
- We consider applications of new uprising engineers, provided there is clear evidence of emphasis on grid systems. This can be demonstrated through university thesis, internship, outstanding academic achievements, and a strong passion for this field.
- Hands-on engineering with capabilities to decide on and deliver complex tasks.
- Creative, open-minded individual with good sense of humor!
- Effective communication and stakeholder management.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Command business fluency in English at a minimum C1 level.
- Independent individual and team player.
- Given our project pipeline and team structure, applicants with proficiency in Italian and Polish languages as well as local experience are encouraged to apply.
- Multiple job opportunities are available.