For our client, an international wind and solar energy developer with almost 1000 employees we are looking for Senior Development Engineer in Italy.
Senior Development Engineer:
- Design all aspects of wind farm projects regarding:
- Civil works: platforms, foundations, or access roads.
- Layout tradeoffs.
- Plots List (Piano particellare) and expropriation.
- Elaborate relevant technical documentation, except environmental impact assessment, to be submitted for renewable Plant Sole Authorization, construction, and entering into service.
- Liaise with internal experts and external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligence.
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease, surface right and/or acquisition contracts.
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of civil works for onshore wind farms and solar PV Plants.
- Perform hydraulic analysis (Studio di compatibilità idraulica e idrologica) of renewable projects.
- MSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least three years professional experience in wind farm and/or solar PV development.
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for renewable projects.
- Team player.
- Advanced knowledge of Autocad Civil 3D, QGIS.
- Independent way of working, commitment, creativity, accuracy.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Italian and English (C1).
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- An interesting range of tasks in a dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
- Opportunity to personally and professionally develop;
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere.