Our client is a solar and wind developer and are now looking for an experienced PM for their LATAM operations based in Chile. In this role you will be responsible for the management of all operational, formal and technical aspects of construction of power plants and will be in charge of controlling the budget and timeline of the projects. Additionally you will
– Analyze and evaluate the technical difficulties in the contract in order to define how to overcome them, taking into account the financial aspects.
– Analyze requests for human and material resources, taking into account security, financial and quality requirements, as well as other contractual requirements related to the project.
– Manage the overall project execution, under the supervision of the Project Manager’s instructions.
– Manage the staff and motivate the team so the necessary tasks can be performed in accordance with specifications, regulations and budget.
– Manage and control all construction activities, prefabrication and subcontractors.
– You are responsible for the security and safety during the project
– Maintaining a good customer relationship to ensure efficient flow of information and coordination of work between the construction and client organizations.
Qualifications / Background
– You hold a master degree in Engineering;
– You have 10 years of experience working in an engineering environment for the development, design and construction of solar and/or wind farms
– Flexible and dynamic team manager, focusing on constructive collaboration within the team and the client, and on target-day commitments;
– Good at planning concurrent assignments and good organizer, even in unexpected circumstances;
– With good interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable working with any size team;
– With a strong technical background in industrial construction that allows you to coordinate and interface with various technical teams in multi-disciplinary projects; strong communication skills enabling a good, positive and solution focused contact with all your stakeholders.