Our client is one of the largest wind energy companies in the world with over 30 years of experience in the renewable energy sector. They are currently looking for a Project Cargo Shipping Coordinator.
- Initiating and updating project shipping schedules and vessel operations as part of overall project logistics planning
- Worked closely with Procurement on RFQ preparation, supplier selection and performance review
- Operation and organization of the project budget related to logistics from pickup to port of arrival
- Ensuring readiness to carry out the transport, e.g.B B.
- Availability of cargo and tools
- Preparation and forwarding of the necessary transport documents to internal and external parties
- Management of delays, demurrage and other additional costs Collection and preparation of documentation
Completed vocational training in the field of economics or logistics or a higher level
1-3 years of experience in operational logistics/transport, preferably international shipping and deep sea forwarding
Knowledge of international logistics and planning
Operational experience with various modes of transport
Familiar with Windows applications and SAP
Fluent German and English skills
Permanent contract, attractive salary, possibility to work two days from home.