Our client is a global player in renewable energy with the majority of its assets in Central and South Europe. For their trading desk they are now looking for an experienced professional for the position of PPA Originator responsible for the Hungarian market.
Our commercial success story begins with selecting a reputable, financially credible counterparty in need of PPA, therefore successful origination sets the crucial groundwork for future success. Our team is looking for a PPA Originator, able to work in a fast paced, high performing environment, reporting to Head of PPA Origination. You will be working closely with PPA, Legal and Finance teams, you will be supported by Engineering, O&M and Trading teams. Your responsibilities will be:
- Actively originate new corporate clients for PPA projects in Hungary.
- Build a strong network of corporate clients and develop a solid working relationship with clients’ senior management.
- Produce and maintain a lead list of potential clients.
- Identify key decision-making people and initiate first contact.
- Prepare and structure initial commercial offers according to identified customer needs and internal standards.
- Manage day-to-day origination operations according to internal rules.
- Represent organization in the market, participate in conferences.
- Analyse PPA market and power market, keep track of trends and regulatory changes.
- At least 2 years of experience in the energy markets is required: retail, trading, RES project development or PPAs related.
- Experience in sales with strong communication, organizational skills, and customer focused mindset.
- We expect you to be responsible, autonomous, well organized, and efficient, capable of working in teams and under pressure.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Professional knowledge of English is required, knowledge Hungarian will be a plus.
- Experience developed within international environments will be a plus.
- Analytical approach, professional and positive, result-oriented attitude will be a plus
- Outstanding development possibilities in a dynamic, family-owned company environment with high ethical standards and a widely international team.
- Performance-oriented and friendly work environment with a great culture of honesty, reliability, and trust.
- An exciting challenge in a very successful and ambitious company that is a leading technology to finance firm in renewables with a multi – GW application portfolio globally
- Learning possibilities across renewable development sector.