Our client is one of the larger EPC branches of an international PV investor with large operations in Europe, Asia and the US. Currently we are searching for a Planning Manager for their Projects in Europe.
Under the direction of the PMO manager/EPC project director, the Planning manager is the secondary point of contact and support for the EU portfolio project planning. As a Planning Manager, you will work with the EPC team to Develop and manage project schedules and support in report preparation to internal stakeholders with expectations to travel to project sites in the EU. The job holder will be responsible for the coordination of resources, meetings, and information. They will organize projects to complete them within the signed-off time, budget and scope. While also during project EPC bidding, the related RFQ analysis and schedule preparation. The planning manager will be a critical player on a team consisting of multi-disciplined professionals.
- Develop and manage project schedules to ensure timely completion
- Coordinate with stakeholders and customers to ensure project goals are aligned and communicated. Maintain project documentation for various stakeholders and future reference.
- Manage project teams and assign responsibilities to ensure project success.
- Continuously evaluate project progress, adjust plans as necessary & Prepare Monthly reports with S-curve for top management.
- Coordination and follow-up of project tasks and actions, conduct regular meetings to review project status and address concerns.
- Coordinate day-to-day administrative and operational solar programming activities along with the PMO manager. Monitor performance activities, including outcomes coordination with facilitators and instructors.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor equipment procurement, materials, and supplies that align with project schedules.
- Ensure all activities and conduct adhere to established guidelines of the EPC contract.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met with proper quality control throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
- for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- 6+ years of progressive Solar PV project planning experience.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of projects schedules in Microsoft Project(Ms Project) software & Primavera P6 Software
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills extend across all organizational and management levels.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other office tools.
- An excellent level of English.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplined teams of departments, units, interns, employees, contractors, and consultants.
Our client is open to consider candidates also from outside the EU with the relevant experience.
Attractive salary and bonus package
Private health insurance
Possibility to gain international experience in an international firm