Our client is one of the leading construction companies specialised in wind and solar project construction. With projects completed in Europe (including Romania), Latin America and other regions of the world, they are now expanding their team and looking to hire and experienced engineering professional with strong operations experience and electrical background un Romania.
- Electrical or Electromechanical Engineer
- With 5 year’s experience on maintenance departments industry or Renewables (solar)
- Manage Operations and Maintenance Agreements with the specified budget
- Maintain the service level agreement defined.
- Revision and discussion of new Operations and maintenance agreements
- Ensuring alignment between SLA and Planning, organization and execution of works under the scope of the Operations and Maintenance Agreements
- Develop efficiency programs planned by HQ.
- Implementation of measures defined on the program “customer loyalty”
- Alignment with ISO 9001 QHSE department
- Establish and deliver continuous improvement program as defined by HQ
- Manage national customers
- Procurement and management of third parties
- Promote the company in local venues/ Conferences
- Team management
- Risk Management in Operation and maintenance agreements
- Interlocutor with National Electric Grid Operator
- Task prioritization
Communication , Empaty ; Organization, Planning , reselient;
English and Romanian fluent
The company offers a stable employment contract, base salary and additional benefits.