Our client is one of the largest players in the offshore sector and we are now looking for O&M Engineer.
Integrated in an Offshore Renewables project you will be responsible for managing the current project assets and supporting definition of O&M strategy and implementation of contracts.
- Support the O&M of the project’s existing assets: offshore met mast, onshore met mast and offshore Lidar:
- Establishing O&M requirements, implement and manage a multi-contracting strategy for this purpose.
- Manage cost control, H&S requirement, spare parts warehouse, inventory, stock levels, etc. – Manage contractors (vessel and personnel) works, ensuring contracts are in place complying with project and company policies.
- Implement an O&M strategy and support the project to achieve O&M readiness. This means: Ensure OEM and Owner ́s Maintenance Requirements are aligned and ready to be implemented in the project (especially at design level) Support on the definition of the O&M strategy for the project, including set up of ports, offshore access strategy, labor, etc.
Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
The project has an international team of employees and the working language is English.
Candidates need to be fluent in English both spoken and written. Other languages will be highly valued.
- Between 2 and 5 years’ experience.
- Experience working in offshore wind projects on operations and preferably in O&M
modeling and definition of maintenance strategy.
- Experience in contract negotiation and management.
- Knowledge and experience in wind turbine technology is a plus.
- Experienced user of MS office suite.
- Experienced in C++ or Matlab is a plus.
- Support OpEx optimization processes.
- Support negotiations and closing O&M service contracts with several OEMs, ISPs and
- Supporting the development and later the construction of the operational O&M Base.
- Good communications skills, ability lead work streams and to report to project
- Analytical thinking, pro activeness, organization and team spirit.
- Ability to manage priorities and flexibility to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Mature judgment and discretion, dependability and strong work ethic.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be a team player as although the candidate will be expected to be able to work on their
own they will also need to work as part of a cross departmental/international team.
Location in Warsaw or Gdynia, but travelling to supplier’s facilities and offices, local construction ports and constructions sites may be required.