Our client is one of the fastest growing investment firms with a large PV project portfolio in Poland and a team of over 90 people all over the country. As part of an international group, the M&A and Project Finance Manager they are looking for will be responsible for overseeing the M&A and PF process with the support of the rest of the Project Finance team both in Poland and UK. Additionally, the Project Finance Manager will lead the financial analysis and modelling for our solar and storage development projects across the country. This position will support several project finance and M&A transactions each year. The Project Finance Manager will have high management visibility and report directly to the VP of the Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead financial modeling of solar and energy storage development opportunities.
- Support structuring of Power Purchase Agreements with potential offtake customers.
- Support project financing and M&A transactions with 3rd party investors, lenders and/or tax equity providers.
- Collaborate effectively with the Development, Origination, EPC, and Interconnection
- Offer strategic financial and energy market analysis if needed.
- At least five (5) years of work experience supporting the renewable energy industry in a financial modeling and transactional role. Previous experience working for a leading IPP, utility, renewable developer or investment bank a plus.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree with a focus in finance, economics, or another quantitative field.
- Current knowledge of renewable energy markets and key drivers (e.g., policies,Thorough understanding of financial concepts and project valuation (DCF modeling)
- Professional presence and strong communication skills
Our client provides:
Attractive salary and benefits package
Yearly bonus for performance
Private health insurance on the highest level including dental
Trainings among other benefits
The position is office based.