For our client, an international wind and solar energy developer with almost 1000 employees we are looking for Land Agent in Poland.
- Participation in the identification, analysis and selection of potential sites for the installation of generation plants from renewable energy sources.
- Identification of owners of the land identified for the development of the generation plants and their evacuation and negotiation infrastructures, and closing with them the corresponding legal transactions (leasing contracts, options, easements, acquisitions, easements, etc.)
- Establish relationships with local institutions.
- Search for real estate brokers that support the employee and the company in the search and negotiation of land for the development of generation facilities and their infrastructures.
- Support in the management of the different projects in the development phase through dialogue with other external brokers.
- Support in the processing of the necessary authorizations for the construction and operation of energy generation facilities with renewable sources.
- Support in the preparation of documentation for litigation and pre-litigation issues.
- Support for the construction, financing, commissioning, operation, and sale of generation facilities.
- Contribute to the development of the workflow and quality in the company’s processes.
- Contribute to the development of internal operating procedures, policies, and standards.
- Direct, guide and support junior technicians and interns.
- Experience: Several years of professional experience in the field of renewable energies (wind and/or solar energy), securement of land
- Education: Business Administration, Engineering , Legal backgrounds, Topography, Environmental….
- Knowledge of agricultural land real estate law and environmental law would be an advantage
- Negotiating skills with a good feel for contact persons as well as the ability to establish and maintain contacts
- Advanced user of Geographical Information Softwares (ArcGis, AutoCad, PVSyst, WindPro…)
- Experienced handling of Italian legal standards , building law and renewable energy law related land ownership
- Desired qualities: Very good interpersonal skills, autonomy, aptitude for teamwork, ability to synthesize, involvement and rigor, efficiency, ability to carry out several projects in parallel and know how to manage priorities.
- Knowledge of English