Our client is a leading wind energy company now entering into the H2 sector. We are currently looking for this new department for an expert in Wind Assessment willing to work in H2 projects.
Mission of the role: Analyze wind conditions and validate Nordex wind turbine from loads and wind perspective.
– Raw wind data treatment from met mast, sodar, etc
– Wind data analysis (wind distribution, turbulence, windshear)
– Long term studies
– Layout design
– Turbulence (IT) calculations
– Loads calculations
– Define mode operation strategies
– Layout optimization
– Energy Productions estimations and uncertainties calculation.
-Experience in WindPro, WindFarmer and organising wind campaigns.
Duration/Type of Contract: Permanent
Immediate Superior: Sales Director LATAM (Javier Rebollar)
Qualification/Training: Bachelor degree
Complementary Training: WAsP, WAsP Engineering, WindPRO, Windographer, OpenWind, Autocad, GIS
Profile: Responsibility, teamwork, collaboration and solve problem mindset. Highly organized.