Our client is one of the most dynamic energy generation companies and investors in solar energy in the world. For their Origination team in Switzerland they are now looking for a Head of PPA. You are looking to work in an international environment and seek to work directly reporting to a 25y renewables experienced management team in a fast growing and dynamic environment? – then this can be your next step:
- Leading a team of experienced PPA Originators in international markets, dealing with international corporate and private offtakers
- High Level Diplomatic communication with corporate energy offtakers within the targeted markets and countries.
- Economic modelling and feasibility evaluation of hi-tech energy concepts along the renewable value chain
- Responsible for driving concepts to reality with communication to internal and external contacts
- Establishment of documentation and presentations for banks, investors and other involved entities
- Contribution in project teams as an independent player in the company and intercompany, reporting to the Head of Energy
- You are a target-oriented leader with a high self-motivation, excellent leadership and analytical skillset, based on min. 5 years market experience in closing of Synthetic and Physical CPPA’s in a similar leading position, in general we expect 10+ years of dedicated business experience in the field of this profile
- Experience in origination of PPA’s including structuring and adaption scenarios establishment
- Offtake Agreement Modelling experience with different kinds of PPA’s (CFD contract for difference, Pay as produced and Pay as forecasted)
- Ability to lead contract negotiations and energy offtake structuring of PV and Wind power plants in different stages of development and support such transactions in all phases (pre- and post-transaction)
- Proven expertise primarily in the European energy industry with a focus on renewable energies (wind power, photovoltaics) and their market integration and you have relevant contacts in these markets to potential offtakers, project developers, project sponsors and banks
- You analyse data in cooperation with attached teams (Market Intelligence, M&A, Engineering and Energy Trading) and ensure the right documentation. Further you support the handover to the respective internal department and/or the offtaker of the project (post closing).
- Key account management in assigned markets
- Professional knowledge of English on an advanced level is mandatory, knowledge of German, Polish, Hungarian or Portuguese is an asset.
- Willingness to travel internationally (30%)
- An emphatic, loyal and forward-looking attitude is key
- Outstanding development possibilities in a dynamic, family-owned company environment with high ethical standards and a widely international team
- Performance-oriented and friendly work environment with a great culture of honesty, reliability, and trust
- An exciting challenge in a very successful company that is a leading technology to finance firm in renewables with a multi – GW application portfolio globally
- Exciting tasks and a position of high responsibility
- Team in a national to international environment