For our client, a full-service developer, that not only covers the entire value chain but also operates wind and solar parks itself we are looking for their team in Szczecin candidate for Finance Manager.
• Providing financial reports and interpret financial information to management including recommending further courses of action.
• Managing the process of preparing corporate documentation.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Managing the process of establishing special purpose companies.
• Support in preparing financial models for RES investments.
• Participating in securing funding for RES investments.
• Coordinating with an external accounting office.
• Preparing and continuously updating the company’s liquidity plan.
• Close cooperation with the liquidity, accounting as well as corporate finance & controlling departments at the headquarters.
• Preparing and coordinating audits and consultancies in collaboration with external financial and tax companies
• Higher education (preferred majors: accounting, economics, finance, or related);
• At least two years of professional experience as a Financial Manager;
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• Fluent in Polish and English, fluent level of German is a plus;
• Ability to solve problems and find solutions;
• Willingness to develop professionally and ability to assimilate new knowledge;
• Good communication skills, independent way of working, commitment, creativity, accuracy, ability to structure work.
• Opportunity to work in an international environment;
• Private medical care;
• Sports card;
• An interesting range of tasks in a dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
• Opportunity to personally and professionally develop;
• Friendly and supportive working atmosphere.