Our client is one of the largest and longest operating wind energy companies in the world. Currently for their LATAM operations they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to take over the financial area of the Service and Operations area.
- Masters degree in finance, Economics or Business administration (Ingeniería commercial o similar)
- 5 years of experience as a financial controller in a multinational company
- Previous experience in Big4 is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to solve, analytical, decision making, proactive.
- Fluent English (C1) (third language a plus)
- SAP, JD EdwardsIngeniero électrico/ industrial /mecánico.
- Be the Business Partner of the Service Management of the Region Latam – Support the management in any decision by providing finance view on it.
- Monitoring performance of the business, consolidated reporting monthly preparation for its follow-up.
- Monthly review and analysis of the P&L
- Prepare and execute monthly closing reviews, identify deviation drivers and present them in focues management view
- Drive collaboration and alignment within service operations and finance, ensure that activities with financial impacts are seen by finance prior to decision
- Monitor, implement and improve management control systems
- Setup and drive Budget process in alignment with HQ process+timeline
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Risk control
- Customer invoicing process alignment, AR management and controlling
Attractive salary plus bonus
Private health insurance including dental