For Wind and PV Developer, that their main mission is to develop the power sector based on the use of renewables energy sources we are looking for Energy Storage Specialist.
- You will analyse and identify storage business opportunities in Poland.
- Analyse regulatory environment, grid rules, developments and upcoming opportunities, investigate capacity auction system, develop a commercial business model and be responsible for successful execution.
- Take responsibility of managing the project, coordinating M&A, Financing, Engineering, Procurement, O&M, Trading teams, manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify best business practices for stand alone as well as hybrid system with PV and wind
- Manage capacity auction processes.
- Follow national and European regulatory changes and market reforms concerning battery storage regulation.
- Strong academic background, preferably a Master degree in the field of Economics, Engineering, Physics or Business Development.
- At least 5 years of experience in electricity markets. Previous experience with battery solutions/development is compulsory
- Experience in project management related to battery development, renewable project development or other energy related projects
- Industry expertise, comprehensive understanding of the energy market, including market practices for physical and financial energy trading, market regulation, renewable market related specifics, especially grid services and grid ancillary services market specifics.
- Entrepreneurial skills combined with a structured approach, ability to work independently, attention to details.
- Excellent team-player with very good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Outstanding development possibilities in a dynamic company environment with high ethical standards and international involvement.
- Performance-oriented and friendly work environment with a great culture of honesty, reliability, and trust.
- Learning possibilities across renewable development sector.