Our client is one of the largest IPPs operating in both wind and solar, with a large pipeline of projects in the US and an impressive portfolio under operations. For their US operations we are looking now for an ENERGY ASSESSMENT EXPERT to join their team reporting to the HQ in Boston. This role has as a main objective the planning and the deployment of wind and solar farms in the field. The Energy Assessment Expert analyzes the level of efficiency and energy productivity obtained from a given investment in the US.
We are looking for a candidate with high analytics skills, the ability to multitask, work under pressure and excellent communication skills.
The main tasks in this position involve:
- Performs highly complex modelling and calculations in order to estimate the power of wind turbines for the investments being prepared;
- Calculates the potential productivity level of solar installations for investments under preparation;
- Prepares analysis and plans for the deployment of wind turbines and solar farms in the field;
- Manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects involving multiple locations
- Develops, recommends, implements and monitors policies and procedures;
- Prepares summary reports analyzes the effectiveness of wind and solar installations for the leadership;
- Exchanges the work of less experienced employees within the team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
We are looking for an ambitious professional with great analytical skills with a scientific (environmental, mathematical or meteorological) background and ability to withdraw conclusions from different data. Additional requirements for the role include:
- 7 years of experience related to energy management
- Background of at least 5 years in wind/solar industry
- Demonstrated successful project management skills, especially in leading teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Availability to travel
Attractive salary and benefits package
Possibilities to grow in the structure of the company