Our client is one of the largest solar investors currently operating in the market. Currently for their team they are looking for a Site Manager to support the activities on site.
You will be part of the operations and monitoring team for photovoltaic power plants, and additionally will:
- Support in ongoing licensing processes and development of necessary documents to be able to submit the process;
- Elaboration of specifications for subcontracting projects and construction;
- Review and critical analysis of projects, and their adaptation to the constructive reality;
- Control of subcontractor works such as installation and structure and photovoltaic modules, installation and cabling of solar cables, installation and cabling of photovoltaic inverters;
- Follow-up (progress and quality of your works, coherence with the drawings);
- Support the subcontractor in case of need, technical issues;
- Assistance with the commissioning of the photovoltaic plant;
- Preparation of weekly activity reports for the hierarchical superior
- Plans and supervises all relevant works at site analysing priorities
- Resolves issues related to manpower, materials delivery to meet performance, timings and costs
- Electrical, Civil engineer with experience in managing or assisting management in solar site projects or any other larger infrastructure projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive, motivated, and goal-oriented;
- Knowledge of AutoCad, MS Office, PVSOL, PVSYST;
- Knowledge of using other electrical sizing software;
- Knowledge of low voltage electricity, medium voltage and communications networks;
- Driving license B;
- Fluency in English.
The company is offering a permanent employment contract with the opportunity to grow within the team. Multipart, Medicover and additional benefits.