Our client is an IPP part of an international investment fund with global presence. Currently they have a large portfolio of project in Hungary and are establishing their local team. The Senior Project Manager will be the local leader, responsible for managing the team as well as selecting subcontractors, representing the company in front of local authorities.
- Managing the tendering process to select and verify execution subcontractors across civil, electrical specializations
- Project planning and control from operational and financial side – prepare project schedule, milestones, and make sure that the works go according to project plan
- Managing construction works with close cooperation with subcontractor Site Management, and Contract Engineer
- Periodical site visits to ensure all project requirements including quality, safety, and schedule, are met
- Higher Engineering Degree in Civil, Electrical, or Electrical Power Engineering
- Hands-on demonstrable experience managing wind farm construction projects until operation gained as Site Manager, Site Engineer, or Contract Engineer
- Experience in solar energy projects in a must
- Preferably, electrical power engineering or civil construction licence to lead works, without limitations
- Fluent level of English is necessary
- Open communicator, focused on executing and target oriented
- Excellent knowledge of local construction law and requirements, permitting, HSE requirements
Our client is offering a permanent position and is open for a B2B contract or permanent employment with a very attractive salary and bonus package and the possibility to grow within an international structure.