We are looking for a Grid Development Analyst for our client from renewable industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model in a workplace where you can truly make a difference. There are currently 300+ employees across 23 different nationalities and counting, and we are looking for Grid Development Analyst to join Development team in Warsaw.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and delivering new grid opportunities,
- Working together with Business Developers, checking projects from grid perspective,
- Supporting the Development team in the identification of possible challenges and opportunities within grid,
- Handling dialogue with external companies which are preparing grid impact studies, ordering such studies, supervising the process,
- Producing reports and assessments for the grid elements of new projects,
- Co-developing of tools to support grid analyses,
- Creating analysis of the Polish market in terms of new investments,
- Preparing all necessary reports, maps, etc. regarding connection analysis,
- Managing all issues related to land and all issues which will take place locally,
- Close cooperation with rest of the development team and investment team on grid connection costs.
So, who are we looking for?
We find it important that you possess the following competencies:
- Several years of experience in similar role,
- Ability to identify proper areas for Solar Parks taking into consideration grid aspects,
- Technical education,
- Have strong analytical skills, ability to identify key information from a range of sources and collate into well defined, accessible outputs,
- Knowledge of GIS, QGIS, EXCEL, AutoCAD software,
- Knowledge of the distribution and transmission networks,
- Experience in grid planning and grid design,
- Experience in the connection application process and knowledge of the industry policies will be a plus,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Driving license,
- English working proficiency level (both written and spoken).