Our client is a global player in renewable energy with the majority of its assets in Central and South Europe. For their office in Hungary we are now looking for an experienced professional for the position of Country Manager responsible for the Hungarian market.
The Country Manager’s primary tasks are to manage the construction and commission of PV power plants in Hungary in 2024 with a capacity of >75 MW, as well as planning the EPC process for additional projects with a total capacity of >350 MW.
- In charge of PV project delivery from planning to construction to commisioning in close cooperation with Company teams such as Engineering, Procurement and Finance.
- Guarantee the fullfilment of project delivery on time and within budget from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction and until the beginning of operation.
- Plan integrated EPC concepts, timelines and budgets for the existing project portfolio and any other future initiatives in the Hungarian market.
- Manage the Hungarian company with currently 6 employees and interfaces to group functions.
- Regular reporting to group executive functions.
- Represent the company on the Hungarian market, establish a
- 10 years of experience in the solar PV industry
- 5+ years experience in solar development and/ or construction
- Professional project planning and management experience
- Experience with permitting and contacts with authorities from
development to construction to commissioning
- Proven management experience
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Problem-solver, pro-active and results-oriented
- Effective skills to engage and communicate with all stakeholders
- Very good MS Office skills
- Project management software experience is a plus
- ERP experience is a plus
Graduate Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
Fluency in Hungarian and English languages