Our client is one of the key providers of renewable energy construction and engineering services in the world. Currently for their office in Romania they are looking for an experienced electrical engineer with knowledge of the local market and cost estimation and project supplier management experience. Experience in renewable energy projects will be a plus, but if you have experience in energy transmission, conventional energy or distribution your experience also will be valued by our client.
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES in THIS ROLE INCLUDE:·
Identification subcontractor for each project, establish relation and manage the relation;
· Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a subcontractor;
· Identification suppliers for each project, establish and manage the relation with each stakeholder and subcontractor;
· Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a supplier;
· Site visit and technical evaluation of a site if required (travelling will not be that frequent in this position); Experience in cost estimation and evaluation is a must.
· Participation in tender process and logistic coordination of the process;
· Support the Project and Site Managers in contractual management towards the Client, Subcontractors or any other stakeholders.
Education: Electrical Engineering Degree
Professional Experience: Experience equal or greater than 2 years (overall) and 1 years in similar positions, experience in bid, tendering process and cost estimation.
Knowledge/Specific Training: Domain as user of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SAP and planning software’s (Microsoft Project, Primavera, other) would be a nice to have;
Language proficiency: Native – Romanian and Fluent – English.
We are looking for an independent professional with ability to assess projects, with a good network of local contacts and service and subcontractors providers.
Our client is offering an attractive salary, benefits and the possibility to grow within the company’s structures in Romania. The possibility to work in large wind and solar projects.