Our client is one of the key providers of renewable energy construction and engineering services in the world. Currently for their office in Romania they are looking for an experienced electrical engineer with knowledge of the local market and experience in energy generation projects or electrical HV and MV works. Experience in renewable energy projects will be a plus.
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:· Identification subcontractor for each project, establish relation and manage the relation;
· Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a subcontractor;
· Identification suppliers for each project, establish and manage the relation with each stakeholder and subcontractor;
· Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a supplier;
· Site visit and technical evaluation of a site;
· Participation in tender process and logistic coordination of the process;
· Support the contractual management towards the Client, Subcontractors or any other stakeholders.
Education: Civil Engineering Degree
Professional Experience: Experience equal or greater than 5 years (overall) and 1 years in similar positions, experience in bid process.
Knowledge/Specific Training: Domain as user of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SAP and planning software’s (Microsoft Project, Primavera, other); Holding civil construction licence;
Language proficiency: Native – Romanian and Fluent – English.
We are looking for an independent professional with ability to assess projects, with a good network of local contacts and service and subcontractors providers.
Our client is offering an attractive salary and bonus package, benefits and the possibility to grow within the company’s structures in Romania.