Our client is one of the largest and most prestigious constructions companies operating in the wind and solar energy sector. For their local team in Serbia they are now looking for an experienced Site Manager with a Civil Engineering degree and construction license enabling the management of construction works.
In this role you will be:
- Assessing the performance of the subcontractors
- Making sure all works are done on budget and according to local regulations and QA, HSE standards
- Will assess all paper work, signatures related to the project are presented correctly
- Will analyse any technical risk evolving during the project
- You will also provide support to all the managers of the areas (QA, Contract Management, HSE) regarding the civil works performed.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in the management of works, including at least one renewable (wind, solar, hydro) project.
- Construction license GI 04-01.1 (former license 410)
- Experience in renewable energy project.
- Fluent în English
- Open to travel
The position can be based anywhere in Serbia (home based option totally acceptable).