Our client is a construction company specialised in renewable energy projects part of a large international investment group. For their team in Warsaw we are now looking for an accountant to manage the relationship with their external accountancy and tax advisory and manage this area internally.
- Collecting and organizing accounting documents in a correct way, booking all transactions of the EPC company into accounting General Ledger (GL);
- Preparing trial balance and financial statements according to Polish accounting standards monthly, quarterly and yearly;
- Cooperating with tax advisors to calculate and review monthly VAT, CIT declaration and other taxes declaration and make sure payments are initiated within the legal deadline;
- Warning and reminding actual and potential tax risks once identified;
- Initiating all kinds of payments in the bank system;
- Managing bank accounts and doing cashflow planning;
- Keeping a good reporting and communicating mechanism with Finance Director and supporting other daily finance functions.
- Cooperating with tax advisors to support employee PIT declaration.
- Support in employee monthly reimbursement process
- Education and training: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business related must have been trained in at least financial accounting, management accounting, tax and internal control courses, must be familiar with Polish accounting standards, knowledge of international/EU accounting standard is a plus;
- Experience: at least 1 year of previous work experience as an accountant, junior accountant or accountant assistant, experience as a chief accountant and experience in EPC-related industries is a plus;
- Certificate: holding an accounting certificate from Poland, an international accounting certificate is a plus;
- Language skills: must be fluent in written and spoken English and Polish;
- Computer skills: fluent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and major Polish accounting systems such as Optima and Synfornia, etc.;
- Good to be patient, detail-oriented, and have risk awareness and communication skills.
OFFER: The company offers a permanent contract, flexible working hours, international opportunities to develop in a multicultural team among other benefits.