Our client is one of the key wind energy players in onshore wind with a solid position in the market. For their European finance team, we are looking for a Head of Subsidiary Finance Division Europe- to manage the financial operations of the European subsidiaries. We are looking for a senior professional with a strong base in auditing, IFRS and financial operations with excellent communication skills as you will be working in an International environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Responsibility for the financial and administrational compliance of the (ca. 25) Division Europe subsidiary entities with local accounting and tax rules and with group policies and guidelines
- Oversee monthly and annual accounts, e.g. IFRS reporting to Corporate Accounting
- Ensure local statutory financial reports are filed in accordance to local gaap and in a timely manner
- Provide guidance and support to the foreign subsidiaries management related to finance, tax and accounting processes and procedures
- Build, lead and develop effective finance teams across the division, to support operations
- Improve accounting and controlling processes and gain efficiencies
- Contribute to, maintain and implement the group’s policies and guidelines
- Interface with external professional advisors as required and coordinate external audits, e.g. interim and year-end audit as well as local tax audit
- Ensure the smooth running of the P&L budgetary and forecasting process for the Division, including CAPEX planning
- Support the ERP roll out and upgrade(s)
- Interface with Corporate Internal Audit to support the internal audit process and measure implementation
- Lead new market analysis and market entry process, e.g. establishment of new subsidiaries within Division Europe
- Ensure the Group’s Transfer Pricing policy is applied consistently across the entities, e.g. Intercompany contracts structure, projects margins split etc.
The company offers an attractive salary plus benefits package, the possibility to work partly from home, yearly bonus, transport co payment, trainings among other benefits. Travelling might be involved to the respective subsidiaries in different European locations.