Our client is one of the leading IPPs in Romania with over 10 years of successful presence in the country. For their team in Constant, they are now in search of a Wind Farm Manager with experience in wind turbine maintenance supervision.
To operate, control, and supervise the operation of the wind farms in Romania. To direct the main contractors and to make sure the plans and guidelines established by the O&M Department are fulfilled, in order to achieve an optimum and safety exploitation. He will be in charge of establishing the operative of safety and M.A. and of the monitoring and execution of the correspondent specified maintenance dependent on the Area Manager. In that way, he will also pay attention and give support to the rest of wind farms under the supervision of fore-mentioned Manager as well as occasional collaboration with the rest of wind farms in his area.
- MAIN SERVICE PROVIDERS – agree and authorize the work in wind farm, coordinate the work of subcontractors and suppliers to resolve any incidents with them, in order to adapt the contract work to the needs of the department and maximize the wind resources of the park.
• LOCAL OPERATION – Run the tasks required in the operation of substations, medium voltage lines and transformer station and support the local operation of the wind farm with the main contractors in order to ensure the proper functioning and efficiency of the park.
• OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE – Organize and assign daily maintenance of the plant with contractor personnel to ensure optimum efficiency of the park.
• REPORTS – Perform monitoring reports maintenance and operation of the park, recording information Scada monitoring system of the park and send the technical analysis studies to collect and summarize the information that supports the decision-making department .
• REMOTE OFFICE REPORTING TO THE WIND – Send to farm remote office about the availability status of this park and coordinate with maneuver operations , downloads , opening of lines , etc. . to ensure the correct operation of the park and adjust programs based charging unavailability or incidents.
• SECONDARY PROVIDERS – Analyze incidents on the ground , locate service providers that can solve the problem , receive and respond to needs of different suppliers who perform work in the plant (environment, civil repairs , electrical maintenance , etc.) , and organize the work of the maintenance contracts to optimize the performance of the wind farm .
• Operation and Maintenance – Organize daily maintenance, operation of the plant and assign daily tasks , monitor compliance with procedures and work standards, provide technical support to operators with troubleshooting, take control and personnel management ( work , holidays … ) , take control and media management ( EPFS , vehicles, cash payments … ) , making first contact in incidents with owners , troubleshoot and procedures developed by the support , develop the report weekly internal plant tracking , monitoring and controlling machines reforms , substations , CT 's lines and substations , waste management and environmental monitoring , addressing incidents both inside and outside working hours (shooting , breakdowns .. ) check that fire extinguishers are in order , maintenance of vehicles, incidents , make small payments to providers consumption and develop the first version of the incident reports to ensure optimum fleet efficiency .
• CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – Act as an active part of the process of continuous improvement in all phases of the process (analysis, definition, implementation , monitoring … ) and being a facilitator in the transformation of behavior to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
• COMPANY POLICY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE – Understand , implement and ensure compliance by subcontractors plans occupational safety , environment and quality to ensure implementation and compliance , and continuous improvement of its activities department.
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of HSE.
• Participate in the evaluation of compliance with applicable requirements and environmental assessment .
• Collaborate with HSE Managers in the development of the goals and objectives of the country program and implement appropriate actions .
• Analyse, record and encode communications as needed.
• Communicate to subcontractors the HSE requirements .
• Assist in the identification and registration of non-conformities , corrective and preventive actions , and possible HSE emergencies .
• Promote compliance with good HSE practices at the sites.
• Ensure that waste management is carried out according to the applicable legal requirements and internal guidelines .
• Follow the actions specified in relation to the operational control of monitoring and measuring ( corresponding indicators report ) .
• Follow guidelines for emergency response and make them known to the staff perform their work in wind farms , and report any situation of ” near miss ” and / or emergency to their supervisor.
- Use the tools developed by the company for appropriate monitoring of the activity performed and facility condition.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS: Occupational Training; Degree in Engineer
Languages: Romanian, English
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 3 years of previous in the wind sector, ANRE B IV certification is a plus
Excellent organization skills and the ability to coordinate teams and contract manage the relationships with the subcontractors
Techniques and equipment electricity, wind power, basics of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems PRL.