Our client is one of the largest players in the offshore sector and we are now looking for Transport and Installation WTG
Advice and manage the transport & installation of the offshore Wind Farm Project for one of the following areas: WTG, foundation or offshore cables
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall T&I engineering for one of the following area: WTGs/foundations/ offshore cables
- Be responsible for the installation port selection for WTGs/ foundations/ offshore cables packages
- Review the installation ports technical capability.
- Be responsible of contractors engineering documentation.
- Be responsible for reporting to the Package Manager on offshore installation engineering
- Propose and develop the installation engineering design strategy until construction
phase with the objective to confirm installation concept selection and define an overall
optimized installation concept for the wind project.
- Be responsible for the installation technical specifications supporting the procurement
- Contribute to the packages contractual strategy definition and define clearly scope of
work of installation activities within the packages and their interfaces.
- Prepare technical specifications for RFP.
- Participate to the discussions/negotiations of the installation activities within the
packages with key suppliers.
- Provide inputs to the business model related to the packages in the time frame defined
by the project.
- Contribute to the overall technical-commercial optimization of the wind farm with
regards with DEVEX/CAPEX/OPEX related to the installation activities (wtg, fou, iac,
oss, grid, uxo & seabed preparation as required).
- Be accountable to provide all the technical support needed and related to offshore
- During engineering phases, supervise the Contractors installation engineering activities.
- Provide offshore installation inputs to planning.
- Participate in Risk Assessments / Hazids / etc… as required in accordance with Projects’
- Be accountable for ensuring that installation engineering matters are in accordance with
legislation, ethics, industry standards, tender technical requirements, regulatory
aspects and project policies.
- Coordinate T&I package specific interface tasks in compliance with the Project’s
Interface Management Plan.
- Provide input to the risk register and manage risks identified for the T&I scope during development stage.
- Prepare technical tender documents, such as Employers Requirements and any technical documentation required for inclusion within invitation to tender and final contract documentation FOU package.
- Clarify/evaluate commercial part of tenders regarding T&I works (e.g, BoQ). Support during tendering and negotiation process, proactively participating in discussions with the contractors.
Fluent in written, spoken and read English
- Good engineering and large projects experience, at least 5 years
- Experience for Wind Farm Offshore T&I package for at least 5 years.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
• Wind Farm T&I knowledge one of the following: WTG, Foundation, IAC, EC is mandatory SKILLS
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with suppliers. Strong sense of values and ethics, and confidentiality when
dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to work within approved budgets and under deadline pressure and deliver high quality