Our client is one of the leading wind energy companies in the world with a growing team in Central Europe. Currently we are looking for a Team Lead-Site Supervision based anywhere in Poland.
- To adhere to all HSE standards, protocols and best practices. TheLead Supervisor shall exhibit an upstanding culture of safety and safe work for their own person and all adjacent parties. Must ensure that all supervision activities comply with general HSE regulations and specific HSE regulations for construction sites.
- Reporting any HSE unsafe situations and unsafe act observed.
- Team Lead Site Supervision must proactively support, in general terms, all mechanical and electrical matters within the Project TSA Scope of Work.
- Ensure Supervisors to deliver projects in terms of time, cost, and quality within the framework of health, safety, and environment.
- Close cooperation with the Construction Manager, Site Managers and Quality Managers to ensure that assigned MSV and ESV understand the site requirements and obligations.
- Team Lead Site Supervision must proactively ensure the required level of quality through the whole duration of installation and finishing process, focusing on the smooth handover of the WTG/WF to the Commissioning, Customer and Service Department.
- Team Lead Site Supervision must ensure that, on site, all mechanical works are carried out in full consideration to the project crane lifting plans, rigging plans, Installation instructions and tooling maintenance requirements.
- Team Lead Site Supervision must ensure that, on site, all electrical works are carried out in full consideration to the „Five Basic Electrical Safety Rules”.
- Based on knowledge and experience, the Lead Supervisor should lead and train Mechanical and Electrical Supervisors and provide technical expertise to them.
- Relevant reporting to Construction Manager EE&NM and Director Site Supervision and Resource Planning Global PM/EPC
- Apart from Standard Supervisors duties, functional and/or direct group lead for Mechanical and Electrical Supervisors in Region East.
- Consequent drive of improving the turbine installation process and participation in turbine development process and cost down measures.
- Ensure the company’s targets and KPIs are met.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with Wind Turbines in a leading and supervision position.
- Experience with low, medium, and high voltage component systems.
- Experienced in working with crane operations (rigging and heavy components lifting).
- Excellent knowledge of local regulations and legal requirements.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead group of people.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Professional HSE approach.
- End-to-end thinking.
- Problem solving approach.
- Easy adaptation to changing environment.
Completed vocational training in Electronics/Electrical or similar field and/or completed vocational training in Mechanics /Mechatronics or similar field.