Our client is one of the largest IPPs in Italy and the world. Currently they are looking for a Solar Engineer to join their team in Italy.
1. SUPPORT TO M&A PROCESS:
o Collaborate with Business Engineering and Construction Area to perform Technical Due
Diligences to acquire projects in different levels of Development performing CapEx
estimations, risk analysis, technical reports.
2. ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT:
o Execution of the development of engineering and designs in the different stages: predesign, basic, executive and tender project, supervise technical feasibility of those ones assuring technical standards and project specific conditions.
o Challenge Technical Standards applicability and verify and justify deviations from them, to assure the technical solvency and the technical-economic efficiency of the projects.
o Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes.
o Ensure strong communication between local E&C teams and Corporate Areas to facilitate
exchange of information and to implement change, improvements and best practices
3. ENGINEERING SPECIALIZED SUPPORT:
o Support the elaboration of the specifications for basic and executive projects; supervise
the technical adequacy of them, ensuring the compliance with company standard and other specific project restraining in close coordination with Corporate Areas.
o Provide specialized technical support in the tender processes and assists E&C teams and,
if only indirectly, Purchasing Department in the adjudication negotiation to guarantee the
best technical-economic conditions in the awarding.
4. PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT: Establish relationships with the main suppliers and providers for the whole value chain to include the most efficient technical and economical options to the engineering designs for each site.
5. COMMON STANDARDS: Assure the application of the common standards in the studies and projects, supervising its adaptation to applicable local regulation, to avoid non-justified deviations and maximize the investment efficiency with all the technical warranty needed. Detects the inconsistencies of company standards to adapt them to company reality.
6. COMPANY POLICY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE: Understand and apply policies to prevent occupational hazards, environment and quality to ensure implementation and compliance on tasks under their responsibility.
Engineering bachelor degree in electrical, mechanical works or similar.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
– At least 5 years’ experience in design and redaction of different kind of projects for PV Plants.
– Experience in managing and supervision of engineering projects.
– Experience in coordination and planning in engineering teams and external engineering
– Electric, civil and mechanical works knowledge.
– Skills in multidisciplinary team coordination.
– Skills in Project Management.
– English language.
– Normative and regulations.
– AutoCad 3D Civil Design.
– Deep knowledge about Solar PV softwares: PVSyst, Helios 3D, HST, PV Complete.
– User level of office software.
– Proactive and resolutive skills