Our client is one of the leaders in onshore wind services and product development. For their HQ in Paris we are currently searching for an experienced professional for the position of Senior Sales Manager.
MISSIONS OF THE POSITION
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with new customers. Its missions will be as follows:
- Prospect for new customers and connect to market opportunities
- Support customers through pre-tender discussions and consultations, site visits, technical and commercial support throughout the project development process and commercial negotiations for the sale of wind turbines
- Work closely with industry players and internal teams to maintain a detailed understanding of the market, customer account activities and new project opportunities
- Support coordination and bid preparation for turbine supply, turnkey contracts and service activities
- Negotiate with customers and coordinate the internal resources necessary to close contracts on time and on budget, with the support of the Sales Director of the Western Mediterranean region and the country manager, actually playing a central role in the sales process
- Closely align and collaborate with internal engineering, project management, commercial, legal and other departments as required
- Plan coordinated forecasts and reports, in close collaboration with our customer relationship management tool and other IT tools, in compliance with company requirements and in cooperation with the local sales team in France, Head of Sales and country manager.
- Liaise closely with local construction and maintenance departments to ensure successful project handover between departments and improve effective feedback processes throughout operations in France
- Fluent in French and English (spoken/written), knowledge of German would be welcome
- Knowledge of the French wind market and experience in wind turbine sales are highly valued
- Knowledge of project financing and experience in cash flow modelling, financial models and economic aspects of the project would be a benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bac+5): Business and/or Engineering, with good technical knowledge
- Technical and/or commercial experience of 3 to 5 years in the field of high value equipment for utilities and other institutional investors, preferably wind energy or energy production sectors on the French market
· Ability to take initiative, develop and connect innovative ideas and work closely with the team· Motivated and used to work in complete autonomy · Excellent communication and negotiation skills· Good organizational skills· Ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere in a rapidly developing company· Good cross-cultural awareness. · Appreciate working with international clients and colleagues
Our client is offering a permanent contract, with an attractive salary and bonus package, plus an impressive bonus for performance. There exists the possibility to work from home if the candidate is not living in Paris.