Our client is an international investor focused on offshore wind projects. For its team in France we are now looking for a Senior Purchaser to support major project in France during its construction phase with the possibility to work later for other local and international projects.
- Develop and execute procurement strategies to meet business goals and ensure compliance with processes.
- Develop a supplier positioning profile to assess business risk and opportunity for the business. Responsible for the full cycle of procurement.
- Manage communication and negotiation to vendors.
- Prepare and Manage the RFP/RFQ (request for Proposal/Quotation) process.
- Provide expert advice on supply chain risks, demonstrating in-depth market knowledge of both commercial and technical aspects.
- Liaise with all departments to provide all necessary support and information basis on the historical cost data to optimize the procurement process and to develop and review to support on technical scope definition and commercial expectations.
- Challenge scope specifications to determine where unnecessary costs can be eliminated, and more value can be achieved.
- Set out contracts with the support of Legal that are fully compliant to support our business needs which are legally binding, mitigate all commercial risk and drive appropriate supplier performance through effective KPIs.
- Develop and maintain Suppliers Data Base and identify new potential suppliers to create additional competitiveness and market tension for various project areas.
- Manage pre-qualification process and final evaluation in cooperation with the contract owner
- Ensure that all purchase orders and contracts are placed in accordance with defined business processes and in compliance with Purchase to Pay process.
- Generate procurement reports and statistics, as necessary
- Be a key user of the Purchase to Pay tool and provide associated team training/support as necessary.
- University degree preferably in Engineering or Procurement
- Proven record in procurement processes, systems and best practices in major industrial project
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the energy, industry, infrastructure or offshore sector
- Capability to work with contractual preparation and negotiation processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Procure to Pay (P2P) tool systems
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proactivity and hard-working capacity
- Strong command of English and French (preferred) languages (written and spoken)
- Strong sense of values and ethics, as well as confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
OFFER: Our client is offering a permanent contract, a yearly bonus, private health insurance, trainings, the possibility to work abroad plus other benefits.