Our client is one of the most rapidly developing companies within the renewable energy sector now building their PPA Origination and Trading team. For the team we are now looking for a Senior PPA Manager for Europe. The role should ideally be based in Switzerland, but can also be home based or based in the company’s office in London, Warsaw, Budapest or home based in some particular cases.
Ability to convert originated leads to concluded agreements is a key step to commercial success. We are strengthening our team and looking for a Senior PPA Manager, able to work in a fast paced, high performing environment, reporting to CEO. You will be working closely with Origination, Legal and Finance teams, you will be supported by Engineering, O&M and Trading teams. Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead PPA negotiations process to a successful and efficient PPA agreement closure.
- Ensure best commercial terms are achieved in line with company’s PPA standards.
- Manage the negotiation process by coordinating all the stakeholders: finance, legal, origination, trading, EPC, O&M, management teams. Ensure smooth, efficient, well structured, and organized process. Manage timeline expectations, adherence to tight deadlines.
- Identify and manage commercial PPA agreement related risks.
- In cooperation with internal stakeholders develop PPA commercial structures, pricing options, improve internal PPA processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in electricity markets: retail, trading, renewable industry, or origination role.
- Proven track record in successful large scale corporate PPA closures.
- Extensive industry expertise, comprehensive understanding of the energy market, including market practices for physical and financial energy trading, market regulation and renewable market related specifics.
- Strong understanding of renewable finance, basics of project financing and corporate procurement trends.
- Solid stakeholder management and deal leadership skills, ability to lead and work actively with internal and external stakeholders across all levels. Keen commercial drive, ability to oversee multiple different projects and tasks simultaneously while ensuring efficient, timely and clear communication.
- Excellent project management and negotiations skills.
- Advanced in English
- Experience working with ISDA, EFET or CPPA EFET agreements will be a plus.
- Outstanding development possibilities in a dynamic, family-owned company environment with high ethical standards and a widely international team.
- Performance-oriented and friendly work environment with a great culture of honesty, reliability, and trust.
- An exciting challenge in a very successful and ambitious company that is a leading technology to finance firm in renewables with a multi – large application portfolio globally
- Learning possibilities across renewable development sector.