Our client, a market leader in the development, acquisition and long-term management of solar renewable projects, is on the search for a talented Senior Lawyer to join the team in Warsaw.
You will work as part of a busy in-house team specialising in corporate, M&A, construction, energy, finance, commercial and property law in the renewable energy sector, providing support across all the units of the business.
We are looking for a senior legal lawyer to support Polish and international expansion of our group companies.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to perform both Polish and international transactional work, within a dynamic and changing business in a growth industry.
- Supporting the development, M&A, financing and management teams on solar project documentation for greenfield solar photovoltaic projects in Poland and international markets at both project and corporate levels.
- Leading and supporting competitive financing processes from RfP stage to financial close, through to conditions discharge.
- Liaising with other teams within the group companies (M&A, technical, finance, construction teams etc.).
- Supervising junior lawyers where appropriate.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and processes.
- Coordination and managing internal and external legal support.
- Demonstrable renewables experience.
- Extensive experience with M&A transactions, including the SPA negotiations.
- 5+ post legal qualification experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A team player and strong business acumen with ability to align legal risk to commercial practicality.