Our client is an international company with international presence, currently expanding their Project Development team in Poland. For their local team we are looking now for an experienced RES projects development expert with knowledge of the market in Poland. Our client is willing to invest mainly in solar projects in Poland, yet candidates with other RES projects experience would also be valued for the role.
In this position you will be responsible for
- identifying project acquisition opportunities and take part in the negotiations with developers in the M&A process
- strong technical and permitting knowledge of solar and-or wind projects in Poland
- strong analytical skills and knowledge of each development steps
- Project risk assessment experience
- Supporting more junior colleagues in their daily project development activities
We are looking for:
- An experienced professional with at least 4-5 years of experience in the renewable energy sector
- With proven expertise in developing solar or/and wind projects in Poland
- Ability to manage various projects at the same time
- Open to travel frequently if required
- Ready to show a track record of projects already completed or developed until construction phase
- Fluent or upper intermediate English is a must
Our client is open for a permanent or B2B contract. Home based work with regular visits to Warsaw, Poznan or Cracow is possible.