Our client is an investor with over 7 years of experience in Poland, and over 20 in the world in investing in RES projects. Currently for their office in Poland, we are looking for a Senior Acquisition Project Manager for their team- experience in Renewable Energy transactions, especially from the solar sector is a must in this position.
M&A Project Manager will be responsible to execute acqusitions of 600MW to 1GW solar pv projects at Ready-to-Build (RtB) status in Poland annually. (S)he will closely interact with the company’s Senior Business Developer/Senior Originator (lead in origination and market research) and Head of Project Development (for pre-RtB projects – to provide the remaining Megawatt-projects to/through greenfield development activities.
Main responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
- Managing whole M&A process starting from creating project teaser and managing pre-due diligence project to negotiante, finalize and sign SPA,
- Ensuring the bankability of projects,
- Ensuring smooth flow of projects to Spectris for construction,
- Managing execution and construction process to built projects as soon as possible after signing and closing,
- Managing a due-dilligence process and teams (legal, engineering)
- Managing work-flow of documentation (incl. proper VDR),
- Close coperation with legal team, construction and engineering team to ensure proper pace of delivering project,
- Ensure proper communication to stakeholders and management.
(S)he will be responsible for project management to sign and close PV deals within the group.
The M&A Manager will close collaborate with the Head of Developments of is also expected.
- 5+ years of M&A RES experience,
- Proven track of managing M&A projects RES project,
- Proven track record in financial modelling/project evaluation/valuations,
- Experience in project management and tools required for correct way of implementing projects,
- Understanding of the Polish renewable/solar market would be an advantage,,
- Problem-solver, pro-active and results-oriented,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective skills to engage and communicate with all stakeholders internally and externally (legal team, construction & engineering team)
- Good managing of time/delivering deadlines.
- Manage a pipeline of projects / acquisitions targets, provide weekly update to top management
- Manage an M&A process
EDUCATION in Business, Finance or Engineering.
- Excellent Level of ENGLISH is a must, Polish required
Our client is offering a very attractive salary and benefits package, including yearly bonus, private health insurance, trainings, company tools among others. We are looking for energetic and dynamic professionals willing to grow within a rapidly developing team.