As a Senior Accountant you will supervise and ensure that all the accounting documentation is complete and archived, ensure and manage the preparation of relevant reports and tax activities in accordance with the Department´s guidelines to contribute to the optimization of all accounting activities.
ADMINISTRATION AND ORGANIZATION OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTATION AND INFORMATION
– Manage the financial and tax documentation; supervise the proper archive; keep in order and define rules improving access to information; keep proper additional registers with tax and accounting information.
- STATUTORY AND INTERNAL REPORTING AND INFORMATION SHARING – Carry out and supervise the relevant activities in order to prepare the statutory and internal reports; provide to internal and external clients with required information and give answer to the correspondent stakeholders involved.
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING – Prepare the bookkeeping (enter collections, payments, expenses, scheduling, invoices sent and received, control of assets, etc..) for all the OW companies, archive and update the necessary financial documentation, reconcile bank accounts and suppliers, provide information to prepare the documents necessary for monthly reporting as well as complete the official books for the Register of Companies, receive and check the payment and collection invoices for all the Group companies, follow the returns on investments and the orders to guarantee that the financial statements give a true and fair view of the Company.
- TAX ACTIVITIES – Prepare all the taxes for the Group´s companies (VAT, income tax, special taxes, local taxes ,etc..) as well as analyze and solve incidents and requirements with the help of External Consultants from the public administration in order to ensure that they meet all current legal regulations; Follow and supervise internal and external audits.
- BANKS – Supervise the payments and collection invoices for the Business Unit companies (remittances, transfers, writing checks, etc.) and process payments to Job Tittle: Accounting Manager Area: Manager: Department: Accounting Professional Category: F2/E1 Country: PL Job Holder: OW Accounting Manager landowners for the right to use their ground (calculation, invoices, send letters and pay the landowner).
- MANAGE THE PREPARATION AND DEPOSIT OF THE ANNUAL REPORTS – Carry out the relevant activities, in order to prepare the annual reports and deposit them in the register of companies.
Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting; ACCA/ CA or other is a plus.
Between 5 and 10 years. 3 years of accounting experience with one of the ‘big 4’ (preferably) in the local market; • Experience in the renewable energy sector considered a plus.
Professional or experience working the Accounting Team for a large business. Ideally a construction or industrial company. • Strong understanding of Local Tax laws and reporting.
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP system are essential. • Advanced Excel based skills are essential.
- Demonstrable Business, economic and financial knowledge/experience. • Excellent logical structuring and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a diverse project environment and/or Joint Venture. • Knowledge of energy or other infrastructure projects.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
Location in Warsaw. Occasional travel may be required.