Our client is an investment fund focused on renewable energy currently developing its team in Poland. For their financial management team we are looking for a Senior Accountant to support the daily financial operations of the company. You will be working with local accountancy, but with frequent communication with the HQ of the company and also other company subsidiaries in Europe and other continents
Your main accountabilities in this position will be
- Supervision over the preparation and accounting of cost and sales invoices;
- Reporting in accordance with the applicable accounting and tax regulations (preparation of statements of turnover and balances, preparation of the company’s income statement and balance sheet, preparation of a complete annual financial statement, etc.)
- Accounting of purchase invoices and other cost documents and entering into registers
posting of documents related to payment transactions (preparation of payment of liabilities, posting of payments made and received, posting of credits and loans, reconciling bank account balances to bank statements, keeping cash entries, reconciling cash balances, converting exchange rate differences, converting balances on foreign currency accounts);
preparation of data for auditors and cooperation with auditors;
- Performing activities related to the closing of the accounting year (settlement of the result of inventory of warehouses, fixed assets, intangible assets and legal, low-value ingredients; reconciliation of balances with contractors, contacts with the auditor);
- Preparing payments in the electronic banking system; in the field of management reporting – balance sheet and profit and loss account with budget deviations tax issues (verification of tax reports, cooperation with tax advisors, contacts with offices, keeping current settlements);
- Organising and preparing other activities ordered by the Company, in particular: accounting, financial and management materials coordinating the provision of Services to the Company or Related Entities by other entities that the Company employs for this purpose, regardless of the basis of employment (e.g. employment contract, civil law contract) and the legal form of such entity (e.g. legal person, natural person) .
Our client offers a permanent employment contract or B2B depending on the preference of the candidate, yearly bonus, health insurance, trainings among others.