We are looking for a SCADA Consultant to join the Service & Resource team of 25 skilled SCADA technicians and specialists, who deliver high-end service and solutions for our customers on a daily basis. You will support company business strategy by:
•Possessing knowledge of SCADA systems and the renewables industry.
• Applying excellent problem solving skills.
• Being a great team player, service-minded and having a strong quality focus.
• Working well under pressure, and being able to prioritize.
• Having good communication skills and high proficiency in English.
Your main responsibilities as our SCADA Consultant will be:
• Moving SQL databases to new servers.
• Checking 3rd party interfaces and installing 3 rd party software.
• Taking responsibility for continuity in operations.
• Ensuring there is no data loss, and that backups are always available.
• User management YOUR BACKGROUND We expect that you have experience from the renewable energy industry or automation.
Your educational background is preferably a Bachelor within IT, or the equivalent experience hereto, and we expect that you have at least 2-3 years of direct work experience with SCADA systems or IT at a high technical level. The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with OEM wind turbine SCADA systems and has solid knowledge of OPC, PLC, SQL, and Windows Server 20xx. At a personal level, you enjoy working in an informal culture where social ability to connect with colleagues and clients is essential, and where proactivity and self-motivation are important ingredients for success. You take pride in the quality of your work and deliveries, and you are used to working within tight deadlines.