Our client is one of the largest corporations involved in manufacturing and service within the railway sector. Based in one of their manufacturing facilities in Italy, the role will involve contacting new and current clients from Italy, Poland, Germany, France and other countries around the world. We are looking for candidates with excellent connections in the railway sector especially in companies dedicated to the maintenance of tracks and parts involved in their construction. Candidates from the private sector will be preferred. In this position you will be responsible for
- Acting as a focal point to the external Customer for all activities relating to the hub,
- Building and fostering trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers at existing and potential Customers
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the region in line with corporate sales objectives,
- Positioning the company’s products and services against competition to create maximum value,
- Developing strategy and tactics for campaign execution,
- Negotiating successful transactions in line with Company set goals,
- Liaising with broader internal and external resources (suppliers, leasing companies, government and consultants) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of campaign,
- Represent the company at industry trade shows and events
We are looking for someone with
More than 8 years of relevant experience required; proven record of success in a railway related sales/marketing field
Ability to apply sales strategies and product positioning in an effective way.
Someone driven by results and KPI, with strong analytical skills and excellent knowledge of the company’s products.
Ability to communicate and create long term tangible relationships with clients around the world
You will be travelling frequently in this position once it is safe and allowed due to the pandemic and will report directly to the MD of the company.