Our client is one of the leading wind services companies and manufacturer of renewable energy equipment in the world. For their office in Hamburg we are currently looking for a Sales Controller to join their sales team. As the Sales Controller, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial Sales and the Head of Sales of Division Europe providing key financial information and analysis on sales & operations planning activities.
As the Sales Controller, your responsibilities include data analysis, creation and development of sales reporting, cost center controlling, forecasting, standard costing and other controlling tasks of relevance. Moreover, the development, implementation and maintenance of VBA based IT tools as well the continuous development of the existing SQL database systems are part of your tasks. You will play a decisive role in the budget process and your analyses will trigger relevant decision taking.
You can look forward to…
- taking over responsibility and using creative leeway in multiple tasks
- collaborating with an international team and great colleagues
- developping further existing tools and to creating new ones
- autonomous working within a growing and future-oriented company
- various employee benefits and gratifications
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- University degree in Business Administration, Controlling, Finance or comparable
- High IT affinity, excellent Excel and VBA skills as well as good command of SQL and Power BI
- Analytical, well-structured and solution-oriented mindset
- Several years of professional experience in Sales and Operations Controlling
- Interested in renewable energies
Our client offers a permanent employment contract with an attractive salary and benefits package, employment stability, trainings and the possibility to grow within an international structure.