For an international company and one of the leaders in wind energy systems, products and services we are looking for a BoP Tender Manager for the South Cone. If you are a civil engineer, with experience in the management of BoP works and have strong commercial knowledge, this is the opportunity for you.
Preparation of tender documentation (Request for Quotation – RFQ) for the subcontractors together with the supporting functions (e.g. BOP Engineering and Procurement).
* Support Sales throughout the tendering processes focusing on BoP project execution topics such as scheduling, construction, contractual interfaces, H&S, etc…
* Coordinate with other departments (e.g. Project Management, Sales, Service and Legal) during the tendering phase.
* Provide cost calculations for the wind farm infrastructure – roads, foundations, MV, substation, etc…
* Carry out a project risk review along the internal Sales project review process (Gate process). Implement risk transfer and mitigation measures during subcontractors and customer contract negotiations.
* Represent the organization in technical and commercial negotiations with customers, subcontractors and external consultant.
* Participate in subcontractor negotiations together with Procurement.
* Participate in customer contract negotiation together with Sales.
* Help improving tender and execution technical documents for BoP.
* Conduct site visits.
IDEAL PROFILE OF THE ROLE:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in civil or electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
* +3 years of professional experience in Tendering or Project Management (preferably in the wind energy sector and/or in turnkey construction projects) including full responsibility for multi-million contracts bids.
* Advanced skills with Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD. Civil 3D is a plus.
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
* Ability to work in different business cultures in multinational, multicultural teams.
* Availability for business trips worldwide (20% of time).
* Proficiency with Project, Primavera or other scheduling software is a plus.
* Fluent Spanish and advanced English
The company offers a permanent employment with an attractive salary and bonus packages, the opportunity to receive training and grow regionally with a dynamically developing organization. Additionally you will have a private health insurance, company tools, trainings.