Our client is one of the key players in the market in solar energy project development and construction. For their office in Warsaw (also possible to work home based) we are looking for a PV Assistant Design Manager with experience in solar PV projects to join their local team:
- Responsible for the design of renewable projects, mainly PV solar projects;
- Responsible for communicating with the design company and coordinating the design work to advance as planned;
- Responsible for the preliminary bidding of the project and technical support during the construction;
- Supervise the design company in obtaining the ReBp design, Executive design for the PV project – District Office, and Executive Design for DSO.
- Proficiency in using Auto CAD, PVsyst, PVcase and other design software;
- Support the procurement team to ensure all materials are ordered according to the design.
- Providing technical support to other team members throughout the project lifecycle, including contractors.
- Ensure that installations are completed in line with the approved design from the authority.
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, and standards, such as ReBp guidelines and DSO requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Must be familiar with Solar PV design and Polish design law and regulation.
- Experience: at least 4 years of previous work experience as a PV Designer and experience in Solar EPC industries is a plus;
- Language skills: must be fluent in written and spoken English and Polish;
- Good communication skills in English & English can be used as a working language.
- Good to be patient, detail-oriented, and have risk awareness and communication skills.
Work in an international environment within one of the leading organizations
Breakfast at work
Gym in the same building as the company HQ