For our Client, an international company from renewable energy sector, we are currently looking for German speaking Project Manager.
The person we are looking for, is someone who is motivated by getting their hands on many different
types of tasks, has technical insights, and is excited by the idea of working on large and complex projects
in an agile and growing organization. You will join a team of six dedicated people. Besides being part of
the project management team, you will get a lot of new colleagues in Poland and across our various
offices, who are ready to help you get off to a great start in your new role.
Our project management department acts as a central function to the organization, working to ensure
optimal execution of projects, efficient utilization of resources, and good stakeholder communication. To
be part of this team, you need to be motivated by working on many types of tasks, have solid technical
insights, and be excited to work on large and complex projects in an agile and growing organization.
As part of our Project Management team, you will be a valuable player to the organization by ensuring we are able to deliver high quality to our customers, on time, and on budget.
Your main responsibilities in the daily work will be to:
• handle the direct contact to customers, ensuring a good flow of communication.
• provide clarification of scope, budget, and project planning.
• ensure that deadlines are met and projects are delivered within time and budget.
• handle change orders.
• continuously optimize projects based on lessons learned.
• seek opportunities for additional project sales.
• collaborate across departments and give support and feedback to Sales, E&D, and R&D.
Most importantly, you have some years of solid experience with managing projects independently, preferably projects of a technical nature, and you have an excellent understanding of customers’ needs and concerns. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to represent our organization in a highly professional manner when negotiating and aligning expectations with stakeholders.
We prefer a candidate who has a technical background and is familiar with the renewable industry,
however, it is not a requirement that you have prior knowledge of SCADA systems or renewables. It is also
considered an advantage if you have experience from an international organization, are familiar with
Navision, and are confident communicating in German and English in addition to being fluent in Polish.
In order to be successful in this role, you:
• are proactive and show initiative in solving problems.
• approach projects with a holistic mindset and can see the big scope of things.
• have a strong coordinating mindset and understand business flows in a PMO context.
• have the flexibility to quickly change direction when circumstances change.
• can prioritize your work and make decisions under pressure.
• possess good communication skills and are fluent in Polish, German, and English.