Our client is one of the leaders in wind energy in the world. Currently for their office in Warsaw they are looking for a Project Manager to join their regional team.
In this position you Together with your team you will complete wind park projects in Poland, Baltics and other countries in the region such as Baltic countries and former CIS countries. Based in our office in Warsaw, your responsibility is to ensure proper project planning with regard to project strategy, schedule, resources, costs/commercial aspects, technical concepts/design, review/inspection and testing, purchasing, transportation and site management quality. Beyond that you will be working closely together with our international project management team in Germany
- Manage the execution of projects and deliver projects on-time, within budget, and to required quality
- Ensure stringent application of state-of-the-art Health, Safety and Environment policies on all sites where the company is working, avoiding any harm to people of the environment and ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements wherever Company is working
- Oversee contractual management of all projects and proper financial follow-up
- Optimize projects outcomes through rigorous contract management, claim management, and risks & opportunities management and create necessary transparency with regards to potential optimizations and risks in cooperation with Commercial Project Management
- Represent the Company organization to the clients, create a good and constructive relationship, and deliver customer satisfaction
- Provide strong control of key suppliers, including erection and transportation companies
- Perform monthly progress reporting of all projects by consolidation of all PM KPI’s according to the company’s reporting rules
- Make sure that all company processes are duly implemented, applied and managed.
You will have the following qualification and experience:
- Project management experience is an absolute necessity, minimum experience in the energy sector and in civil engineering projects is 3 years
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and risk management skills
- Ability to work in European business culture and experienced in international working environment
- Willingness and ability to constantly drive a portfolio of complex projects from a global perspective and according to underlying required business outcomes
- Willingness and ability to work within a challenging, fast changing but also rewarding environment
- Strong interface thinking approach
- Good knowledge of the local regulations and legal requirements regarding construction works and HS&E
- Willingness to go on business trips within the Central and Eastern European countries and former CIS countries. and potentially other regions
- Excellent English language skills;
The company offers:
Attractive salary and benefits, private health insurance, life insurance, yearly bonus, trainings among other benefits.