A new exciting role has opened in one of the largest wind turbine manufacturers in Hamburg or Pamplona, Spain. For their Project Management Technology development team we are looking for a Project Manager Technology Projects. This role will mainly be responsible for
- Specification and management of technology projects.
- Secure adherence of timeline, targets and costs in technology projects.
- Secure involvement of internal customers for seamless handover.
- Ensure support of technology projects inside and outside engineering.
- Establish standardized processes and reporting for technology projects.
- Support concept development also in other areas outside engineering.
- Monitor the industry for technical innovations.
- Support transfer of innovations into technology projects.
So if innovations within renewables is your thing this is the role for you!
- You should hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering and have the following experience and qualification:
- Multi-year experience in technical project management, preferably in the wind industry.
- Sound technical overview knowledge on wind turbine generators and windfarms.
- Experience in innovation management.
- Cost awareness, good understanding of underlying economical context (LCoE) and business KPIs.
- Good communication skills and assertiveness.
- At least good English skills.
Our client offers a permanent unlimited employment contract, yearly bonus, trainings and company tools among other benefits.