Our client is an IPP part of an international investment fund with global presence. Currently they have a large portfolio of project in Hungary and are establishing their local team.
- Project planning and control from operational and financial side – prepare project schedule, milestones, and make sure that the works go according to project plan
- Managing construction works with close cooperation with subcontractor Site Management, and Contract Engineer
- Periodical site visits to ensure all project requirements including quality, safety, and schedule, are met
- Team Management
- Higher Engineering Degree in Civil, Electrical, or Electrical Power Engineering
- Hands-on demonstrable experience managing pv farm construction projects until operation
- Experience in solar energy projects in a must
- Preferably, electrical power engineering or civil construction licence to lead works, without limitations
- Fluent level of English is necessary
- Open communicator, focused on executing and target oriented
- Excellent knowledge of local construction law and requirements, permitting, HSE requirements
Our client is offering a permanent position and is open for a B2B contract or permanent employment with a very attractive salary and bonus package and the possibility to grow within an international structure.