Our client is one of the leading investors in renewable energy. Currently we are looking for their team for a Project Finance Director to independently lead debt financing transactions with their existing and new lenders for their solar business in Europe. This is a challenging and exciting role within one of the fastest growing players in the market in Europe.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Debt Financing (senior and junior debt) Transaction Lead and Execution: independently leading and coordinating the transaction process incl. negotiating with banks, institutional investors and debt funds.
- Coordination and liaising with all involved internal and external Due Diligence parties across different jurisdictions.
- Coordination of development of complex cashflow based financial models and debt sizing.
- Business Development: Preparation of internal and external presentations. Building relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc tasks in relation to equity/debt investment process.
Who we’re looking for
- 8+ years’ experience from IPP, debt advisory, debt funds, project finance banks or private equity
- Strong understanding of debt and equity transaction processes with focus on execution/negotiations
- Strong understanding of project finance financial models and debt sizing
- Good knowledge of the renewable energy space
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter, team working skills
- Quality and results-oriented with attention to detail in a fast paced working environment
- Self-confident personality, self-disciplined and open-minded
Our client is offering:
Attractive salary and benefits package
Yearly bonus for performance
Health and life insurance
Private Pension scheme
Trainings and company working tools