Our client is a middle sized investment firm focusing on renewable energy projects mainly in Europe with over 15 years of experience in infrastructure investments. For their Project Finance -PPA team we are not looking for a Project Finance Associate specialised in debt/equity.
• Financial Modelling: develop complex cashflow based financial models to support a) equity investment process and b) debt sizing by banks, institutional investors and debt funds.
• Transaction Execution: support due diligence by coordinating external advisors (legal, technical, market, insurance, tax and model audit), datarooms and Q&A process.
Participating in negotiations. Liaising with all involved internal and external parties across different jurisdictions.
• Portfolio Management: perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking (e.g. financial covenants).
• Business Development: Preparation of internal and external presentations. Building relationships with external stakeholders.
• Ad-hoc tasks in relation to equity/debt investment process.
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree in finance or related fields
• +2 years experience from investment banking, M&A/deb advisory, debt funds, project finance banks or private equity
• Strong academic record combined with advanced numerical and analytical skills
• Strong understanding of equity and debt transaction processes with focus on execution
• Good knowledge of the renewable energy space
• Experienced PowerPoint and Excel user, with strong financial modelling experience
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Fluency in English is required (both written and orally), German and/or Polish is a plus
• Highly motivated and reliable self-starter (also to work remotely)
• Quality and results-oriented with attention to detail in a fast paced working environment
• Self-confident personality, self-disciplined and open-minded with willingness to learn
The role ideally should be based in London, Baar or Warsaw. You will be able to work from home. There needs to be some flexibility to travel, especially around Europe. The company offers a competitive yearly bonus for performance, health and life insurance among other benefits.